Well today was a printing day, first time in a while and god with the outcome I had completely believable. Basically, when I was working the plate the aquatint did melt or hold up. Either way the entire plate ended up open biting which I kind of suspected might be happening but it’s totally fine. I brought it home and taped it down and it is currently being watercolored and drawn on top of. The images bellow are a bit different from the normal because although I was working today there was no finished product. According to my rules for what this blog is that is completely fine though. I did include a picture of the open bit state and a glimpse of where it might be going. The plate itself is SO far from done I plan to work it more next week making sure to ensure the stability of the aquatint first! Enjoy and I’ll see you tomorrow!