The most recent addition to my hands collection. I really struggled with this image. I couldn’t seem to figure it out and each night I would photograph it and stare at it over the course of the day trying to see what needed to happen next. The original piece I created I ended up cutting up and layering into this piece. It’s obvious on the top section but the lower half of this image is entirely pasted onto the heavier stock. It was even interesting to see how the two different watercolor papers reacted to the paint absorption. Granted I forgot to make note of which papers I used… FAIL. I’ll pay more attention next time. I love how the fence like structure floats around the page. I think I really want to play with this cut paper idea for a bit maybe in the next piece. Enjoy and see you next time.