Alright so I have been working on one piece for a little bit recently and it is taking up multiple days. It was totally intimidating because it is the largest acrylic painting I have done since high school which was a while ago. Anyway I’m delighted I am trying this but I was super nervous about posting it before it was completed. It still is not done by any means BUT I have to show you what I have been doing. These are a few pictures of days 168, 169, and 170. The lower right corner was the first day, but unfortunately I did not photograph it at the end of the night so you have to use your imagination, a fearful endeavor I know! Enjoy!
So imagine day one bottom right up to the tips of the yellow cone-ish things that are nested within each other. Day two I added all the components on the left side, even the HORRIBLE lime green, which luckily did not last. Day three was the addition of the blue elements and some tweaking.
details, who doesn’t love a good detail!
After the third day, the green has been retouched, still not exactly where I want it but much better!